Newsletter Topics | The Power That Made the Body
Fasting Guidelines | Protocols | Recipes | Suggested Reading
December 6, 2006
By Patricia Adams, N.H.C.
Monday night classes are a great time, but we'll take off Christmas Day and New Years Day. Please join us at 5:30 PM for dinner and class, no fee, let us know you'll join in.
My sister says you should come just for the food :)
"Sweet Death" was our last topic, based on the book and CD by Dr. Hugo Rodier. This protocol is phenomenal, and I've yet to come across a condition that it doesn't help with; Chronic Sinus Infection, Blood Pressure, Headaches, Vertigo, Respiratory Ailments, Yeast, Fungus and Candida, Hormone Imbalance, Improper Body Fat Ratio, Weight, Skin Conditions, Depression, Immunity, speaking of which...
The Flu Shot was composed several months ago, based on what the scientists guessed would be the future virus because the development process takes about 6 months.
(I hope you're not even considering putting this toxin directly into your blood stream or up your nose)
The A&B influenza virus accounts for less than 15% of all flu-like illness, (and once you hit your immune system with vaccine you are more susceptible to the other 85% of illnesses) Peter Doshi writes, "...even the best shots have no effect on at least half of the illnesses thought to be flu."
(Townsend Letter for Doctors # 281, Dec. 06, 33)
Who would ever need a vaccine? People eating lots of Corn Syrup, Sucralose, Splenda, Aspartame, Artificial Color, and Hydrogenated Oils. People using chemicals around the house like commercial cleansers, air fresheners, detergents and anti-bacterial everything. People who eat fast food, instant food, microwaved food and junk. People who want to fund the pharmaceutical industry because the industry doesn't have quite enough money yet :) People who won't take proper care of themselves or get enough rest. Don't be one of those people!
Why do you suppose not everyone exposed becomes ill? We're all exposed to millions of germs every day. Some have a stronger immune system by genetics, but everyone can have a stronger immune system with a few changes.
Better Solution? Avoid vaccines and medications, and eat real food the way God made it. Avoid man-made food and beverages, and lay off the sugar! (According to Christine Northrup, eating white flour is like mainlining sugar) Take your herbs for prevention, like Seasonal Defense and Immune Stimulator, make a throat spray of Colloidal Silver and Nature's Fresh with ALJ liquid or Licorice Root liquid and don't wait till you're really sick to call me :) Herbs work best at the onset of illness.
Now you can live better...longer. Dan Buettner gives a fascinating talk regarding a research project he did for National Geographic Magazine, about groups of people worldwide that commonly live to be 100 in great health. Here are several common factors (and how you achieve it):
Here's what he didn't see amongst the healthy older folks:
- Sense of family (eat at the table, no TV, extended family)
- Anti-oxidant beverage; sake, red wine (Thai Go, Noni)
- Vegetables from their own labor (eat organic, exercise)
- Often a lack of food to eat (periodic fast/seasonal cleanse)
- Meat eaten few times per year; the village slaughters an animal, all eat meat for several days, then none till the next slaughter (eat a plant based diet, mostly vegetables)
- Home remedies for illness (herbs, teas, avoid medication)
- Worship/respect for God and nature (Good Stewardship)
- Genetic Engineering or Genetic Modification
- Fast Food, Instant Food, Fake Food made w/ chemicals
- Microwave ovens
- Vaccinations or Medications
- Stem Cell Research
- Self-Reliance, without turning to God and others
Healthy at 100 is another great book to read, regarding true health and longevity, by John Robbins, who also writes about the travels of researchers and what they found.
Food Politics by Doctor Nestle will let you know why you don't hear more of this information mainstream. Big money is not made when people choose organic food sources from conscientious farmers. When people ignore their food sources then buy medicine to get well big money is made.
Fast Food Nation is now coming out as a movie; I can hardly wait to see it. Read the book if you're not already mad enough at the complete lack of truth from food advertisers. Isn't it unfortunate that we really believe, for example, that milk does a body good because a group of dairy stockholders want us to believe it?
Last but certainly not least,
is my blessing and prayer for you to have a wonderful holiday season. It has been our pleasure and joy to know you and to serve you this year.
Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year!
May 2007 bring fresh challenges,
lest you become weak,
fresh successes, lest you become weary,
and fresh blessings,
that you may know the God of peace
and His Son Jesus Christ.
Bill, Pat, Robert & Joseph Adams